COMPASSION & CHOICES CIRCLES
Join the Circles: Become a leader in the end-of-life choice movement!
When you join Compassion & Choices Circles your philanthropic support builds passionate understanding and dynamic activism to advance end-of-life care.
Circles members encompass a wide variety of backgrounds, professions and experiences. Together we share our dedication to furthering the rights of everyone to legal and humane choice and care that prevents needless suffering and provides comfort and peace of mind to those with life-limiting illness.
Each member of the Compassion & Choices Circles in your community makes a significant philanthropic contribution of $1,200 or more and many engage in networking events in a growing number of cities across the country. Fulfill your pledge in a single gift, by transfer of stock, or monthly installments charged directly to a major credit card.
Circle Annually Quarterly Monthly Circle of Hope
$1,200 $300 $100
Circle of Love $2,400 $600 $200
Circles members receive exclusive benefits including:
- Timely updates from Compassion & Choices’ president and senior staff designed for Circles members only
- Strategic conference calls during breaking issues and events
- A personal liaison to answer your questions, provide up-to-the-minute information on issues/programs, and information on how to access our consultation services
- Invitations to Circles-only educational forums/social networking events and VIP status at all Compassion & Choices events
- Regular delivery of our magazine and e-newsletter, In Thought & Action.
Your gift of $5,000 or more welcomes you into our leadership circles, known as the Compassion & Choices Council. For more information about this program, please contact Ken Williams, Director of Development, at 800.247.7421 or email@example.com.
To join the Compassion & Choices Circles program, please choose the type of gift you wish to make below, you will then be provided with a secure online form to complete, or contact Jane Sanders, Director of Membership and Planned Gifts, at 800.247.7421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.